- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience in SEO & SMM in multiple spaces
- Semrush experience
- Having experience in PPC- will be considered as a secondary skill – but advantageous.
- Candidate should have a basic understanding of WordPress .
- Self-initiative, determined, tech-savvy to the core.
- Website Designing, Graphic Designing knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Coding skills desirable
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and the identification and resolution of problems.
- English, verbal and written communication skills is a must have.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Familiarization in Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Handy experience of operating various marketing tools
- Google My Business experience
- Experience with multiple search engine providers and not just Google
- Knowledge in Managed IT service industry
Roles and Responsibilities
- Optimize existing content considering SEO and SEM gains.
- Able to work within a dynamic MSP and TSP organization competently, efficiently, within a team and independently.
- Manage and run PPC campaigns.
- Successfully use and implement key SEO, SEM, & SMM tasks and tools such as: link building, keyword research, Google & other search consoles, Google Analytics, Website analysis tools, onsite\offsite optimization, competitor analysis, content optimization, interlink structure design and such.
- Manage, run, and implement SEO, SEM, & SMM strategies.
- Create and launch SEO campaigns, identify areas of improvement, and optimize the sites performance and rankings in major search engines.
- Develop SEO based contents like Blogs, Guest Blogs and PR content
- Create and execute SEO strategies for different industries around the globe for our various clients.