Social Media/Content Manager
SupportHub360 is seeking new talent to join our growing team of passionate professionals. You’ll work and learn with industry leaders, at a studio where quality and innovation is at the heart of everything we produce. Australian leaders in custom built Immersive and Interactive software, the successful applicant will work alongside a talented team working with cutting edge technology in a diverse range of industry sectors.
We’re building an in-house marketing team to support our continued expansion. To build on this momentum, we’re searching for an experienced Social Media Manager to work closely with the management team. As the Social Media Manager you will be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and love a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for implementing/executing social media strategies, copywriting, managing content deployment, community management/moderation, content management, campaign reporting and social ideation
- Manage all activities on our social platforms – LinkedIn Pages, Facebook Pages, Instagram Pages, YouTube Channels, Twitter.
- Responsible for copywriting blog content and maintaining a blog update schedule
- Manager with creation of various content types
- Write, review and edit social, blog and website content.
- Creation of Competitor analysis reports
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for social results
- Promoting projects and announcements through a monthly newsletter
- Ad-hoc website maintenance tasks
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or Journalism
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with HubSpot or similar platforms would be advantageous
- Solid understanding of social media strategy, especially for LinkedIn and Facebook
- Strong copywriting skills and acute attention to detail
- Ability to edit photos and stories on mobile apps
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- You will be able to run and execute on the marketing strategies in a hands-on capacity
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team and to integrate into production pipelines and hierarchies.
- Contribute to an evolving design culture and company values.
Mon -Fri : 6:30AM – 3:30PM
Infopark Campus, Kochi