SupportHub360 is seeking new talent to join our growing team of passionate professionals. You’ll work with and learn from industry leaders, at a studio where quality and innovation is at the heart of everything we produce.
This application is for a Junior/Mid Level Software Developer with experience in Unity/Unreal.
- A minimum of one years experience is required for the Junior position, with four years industry experience essential for the Mid Level position. A clear understanding of project organization, team structures, and the benefits of clean, well structured code must be demonstrated. Applicants that do not have the relevant experience will not be considered for these roles.
- A successful applicant will be able to make meaningful contributions to their team and to take responsibility for providing guidance and training to other developers as necessary. The ideal applicant will be a results-oriented team player adept at working as part of a team as well as on their own.
- High proficiency is required in Unity/Unreal and C#/C++. Additional skill levels such as PHP, MySQL, JSON, etc., should be made clear in your resume. Experience with real-time projects and mobile apps is essential.
- Some experience with machine provisioning, fleet deployment and maintenance, planning and maintenance of network infrastructures, audio/visual equipment is highly desirable.
- A keen eye for polish, QA and optimization.
- Experience working with web APIs desired.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git is highly desirable.
- Degree/Diploma and / or equivalent experience is essential, with knowledge of game design and computer science principles required.
- Experience in writing clear and concise documentation is highly desirable. The successful applicant will be expected to produce well-commented code with clear testing instructions.
- A comprehensive portfolio of your work is required, which should clearly demonstrate your skill level and experience. It is understood that there may be IP limitations to this request. Final software builds should be sent through along with examples of strong coding standards relevant to those projects made available for review.
Mon -Fri : 6:30AM – 3:30PM
Infopark Campus, Kochi