Offshoring has become a big part of most companies’ business strategy. The outsourced firms are equipped to handle all types of customer services, technical support, network monitoring and staffing solutions. Today’s outsourced players have branched out to include a whole lot more into the scope of services offered.
SupportHub360 is growing as a global player headquartered in Perth, Australia, with operations in Canada and soon expanding its footprints in UK and Middle East.
Though onshore options are available, some of the reasons why businesses continue to choose service centres outsourced include,
- Offshore support centres are more cost effective than those available onshore.
- Technology penetration has enabled seamless services even during the advent of COVID-19 crisis.
- Enhanced virtual meeting platforms have enabled recruitment, technical training, meetings, and real-time feedback is much easier than before.
- Compliance & data security is utmost priority as SupportHub360 comply with Australian data protection principles.
- The IT infrastructure in support centre is equipped with hi-end servers and network devices in high availability mode and connected with dedicated leased lines.
SUPPORTHUB360 CAN OFFER:
1. Tech Staffing Solutions
we provide high quality technical resource per your requirement (in any stream), who will be working for you from our secured office in InfoPark, Kochi. Highlights of the service are,
- You get to interview and select a resource of your choice
- The resource will work 40 Hrs a week – Full time – As per your required time
- The resource directly reports to you
- Needn’t pay any superannuation/Work-comp insurance
- Needn’t invest in physical infrastructure
- No long lock-in contract period
- Fully secured facility with biometric access control systems
- No after-hour loading
In a nutshell, the resource will be your full-time staff – working from our facility, which means you are just extending your office to our facility without any additional cost.
Some of the resources/services we provide are,
- IT Helpdesk / ServiceDesk Engineers
- Server/Network experts
- L1/L2/L3 IT engineers
- Software developers
- Web developers
- Digital Marketing professionals
- IT security experts etc…
2. 24/7 NOC/SOC monitoring
Having a 24/7 in-house monitoring team is expensive while considering the number of resources required and afterhours loading for night shifts, weekends, and public holidays. Also, this will create hectic management headaches for the Service delivery managers. Leave your headaches with us by availing our round the clock SOC/NOC monitoring services. Our expert team will monitor your NOC/SOC and update you if any alerts pop in. This can be either logging a ticket on your ServiceDesk tool or calling your POC in case of any emergency. According to the level of access, we also can identify the root cause and resolve. (If interested we can offer a Two-week FREE trial of this service).
IT Security services for MSPs:
IT Security was a term used only by technology companies and big organizations till early 2020. After Covid-19 pandemic, most of the small and medium organizations moved to cloud/IT platforms to run their business and employees moved to work-from-home model. During this phase many organizations were attacked by cybercriminals.
As per the ACSC annual report, over 67500 cybercrimes were reported in Australia with a loss of $33 billion in 2020-21. Unfortunately, most of these crimes happened due to human error and a lack of IT security configurations.
Many companies lost their money and credibility through these ransomware and cyber-attacks. As an IT service provider, MSP`s should be more vigilant and proactive in keeping their customer infrastructure secure from cyber criminals, to maintain their reputation & business.
Backed by 20+ years of IT experience, our security experts and consultants provide comprehensive advice and assessments for the IT security requirements for you and your clients.
Some of our services include,
- Security consulting and Advisory services
- Security assessments and Audits
- Vulnerability assessments and Penetration testing
- Source code review and Application security
- Mobile application security – iOS & Android
- Forensics services and Fraud detection
- NOC/SOC Implementation, consulting, and monitoring
- Compliance and regulatory standards (ISO 27001)
We also provide staffing for non-IT services like, office administrators, personal assistants, presentation & creative artists etc. Your own team of experts in any stream can be arranged on request.
BENEFITS TO EXPECT FROM SUPPORTHUB360:
- Cost-effective: Most companies are now offshoring services to countries like India, Philippines & North America and a strategy that has been known to be more cost effective. When compared to other countries, India’s large pool of IT professionals is the main driving force behind its robust outsourcing industry. India has a state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and uses the latest technologies to provide high-quality solutions. Research shows that companies have been able to cut costs by as much as 50% using outsourced partners.
- Be Competitive: Allowing your competitors and business rivals to engage these service providers without becoming a part of the trend means you are losing your market and customers to rival companies. With an outsourced service provider, a company can focus on innovating new products and services, while leaving the service providers to engage the customers and report back on vital insights.
- Multiple customer engagement: There are a whole lot of varied platforms like Smartphone applications, live chats, companies’ social media handles, video chats, email services, IVR etc., via which customers’ satisfaction is brought to a new level. Prompt response and attention to customers’ needs is the new approach!
- Specialized skills: India is literally a talent hub. And we make sure these talents are available for companies to harness at a cheaper cost and move their business to the next level.
DISADVANTAGES OF OUTSOURCING VS SUPPORTHUB360:
- Clients lose control Vs at SupportHub360 client gets direct access to the resource selected, thereby staff and process are in full control.
- There is some hidden cost Vs SupportHub360 is transparent on all agreements, and we guarantee there will be NO hidden cost involved.
- There is security risk Vs all our offices are biometric controlled to ensure physical security and our network is monitored 24/7 to ensure client data is 100% secure.